Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Saturday, May 28th: Hiking at Audubon Park
We got Emmy a backpack carrier this weekend because I will be hiking with the girls in Michigan in a couple  weeks and we will be hiking in Sedona, AZ in August when we are out there for my brother's wedding.  We thought we would give it a test run.  She is at that age where she can walk but she is not ready for a rugged hike.




Sunday, May 29th:  Cookout at our New Temporary Residence! or Mamaw and Papaw's House
I cut up watermelon while we were playing games in the yard and this is what we witnessed Emmy doing.  She had her own idea on how to eat watermelon!


I believe she ate 3 whole pieces of watermelon...what a mess.
Keelin and I in our purple dresses.
Papaw was blowing bubbles at us!

Monday, May 30:  Golfing and Lowe's
Drew took Keelin to Wesselman's to play golf for the first time.  She is technically too young for the course but they let her play anyway.  She had a great time!  I did not get any pictures :(.  Emmy and I went shopping at Target and the mall when they were playing.  We all went to Lowe's to buy paint for the new house.  Drew and I got to layout by the pool this afternoon and just relax while the girls took a nap...it was so nice!

No comments: