Friday, March 25, 2011

Remodel

We have decided to put our house on the market because we want some more space.  We made some changes to our house to hopefully help it sell better. Here are some before and after pictures.


dining...before
 dining...after

kitchen...before
 kitchen...after

more kitchen before

more kitchen...after


 hall bathroom...before (Drew pulled the border down before I could get a picture of it.)
 hall bathroom... after

Master bedroom...before
 Master bedroom...after

Master bedroom...before
 Master bedroom...after

 Master bedroom...before
 Master bedroom...after

Master bedroom...mid-process! What a mess!

Master bathroom...before
 Master bathroom...after

Master bathroom...before
 Master bathroom...after


Keelin's bedroom...we didn't change anything in her room.  I had to take a picture of it CLEAN!

Emmy's room...before

Emmy's room... after
We did not intend to take down the border in Emmy's room, but Emmy had a different plan when she decided to tear a piece of her border down when I was changing her diaper!
Now hopefully we can sell our house!  Wish us luck! And prayers to Saint Joseph...the patron saint of selling houses!