Sunday, January 9, 2011

Catching Up!

Here are a random group of pictures from the last few weeks.

 Keelin loves to color!  She likes to practice writing letters and numbers.  This page she practiced writing her numbers all over it!

 Our table this Christmas

 Is this a surgeon performing surgery or Drew in our attic replacing a light/fan?
You decide!

On New Years Eve...I took one...yes, one picture!
Emmy eating her dinner at the Tavern.
Drew and I went to a New Years party at my friend Abbie's house and I didn't take a picture.

 New Year's Day!!! Michigan State vs. Alabama
or I would call the slaughter match!
State got their tails KICKED! but...we still cheered them on!



Emmy has this LOOK!  She pulls her head down and looks at you from the top of her eyes.  If looks could kill!

She is giving her daddy "the look" in this picture!
I wish a camera could capture all the emotion in this look!

1 comment:

The Mitchell Family said...

We have the same Christmas dishes!