Drew and I went to Michigan over the weekend to go to my cousin, Todd's wedding. We left Evansville at 2:30 am on Saturday; arriving at my parent's house at 10am. We had a nice brunch with my parents, my brother Jeff, and his girlfriend Shauna. We headed to Michigan States' campus to do some shopping and have lunch. We arrived at the wedding an hour early because my brother was an usher.

My mom and dad at lunch.

My brother found a nice couch to relax on.

Todd "the groom" and Grandma Planck

My mom and grandma Planck

My parents standing in the UP...where they were born and raised!

My cousin Tracey
The wedding was at MSU's Horticultural Gardens...SO BEAUTIFUL!


I did the first reading.

Todd reading his vows.

The happy couple

cake!
Todd and Melissa used the same cake topper that Drew and I used...
along with Todd's parents and our grandma and grandpa Planck!
It has needed a little paint over the years...but it is very special!

Aunt Lyn and Uncle Larry

Tracey, Aunt Lyn, myself, and grandma

big sis...little bro

me and the happy couple

grandma and I at the reception

Planck Family Pic

Drew and I

Shauna and Jeff

Mr. and Mrs. Todd St. Clair

Todd sang NKOTB's "Cover Girl" to Melissa!
(note: Todd HATES NKOTB!)
The bridesmaids had a choreographed dance to it!
AWESOME!
Even though Drew and I were in Michigan for less than 24 hours! We had a great time seeing family! Congrats Todd and Melissa!
1 comment:
Thanks for the great picts and comments, Renee. The day would not have been complete without you and your family there. I doubt Jeff told you, but at the rehersal dinner when Todd and Mel stood up and were thanking people, when he got to Jeff, he said "I just couldn't imagine getting married without you, man!" We all cried!! I know he felt the same about you! Love you, Aunt Lyn
Post a Comment