Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7/3:Parade, Bears, Picnic, and Boating

Saturday morning we headed into Newberry for the Fourth of July Parade. My mom's WHOLE family always meets in front of the same house every year to watch the parade.

I believe everyone in this picture is family!

Keelin is ready for the parade to start!

Keelin was the only child right in our area so all the candy went into her bag! oh...there was so much!


The ever popular firetrucks!!

Taking cover!
I had my camera and I was wearing white pants...so I backed WAY UP!!

Oswald's Bear Ranch!
After the parade we went to see bears. This ranch has 4 fenced habitats for bears. We walked around 3 of them. Jeff and Shauna went into the cubs cage and took some really cute pictures! We also saw the largest bear...650 lbs!!! He was a big bear!
This cub was so cute trying to bob for apples!

Getting a little help... which the bear was not too happy about!


We saw so many bears!! very cool!
feeding time!
Planck Picnic
playing washers!

teaching Keelin how to throw a Frisbee!

The WHOLE Planck Family

Planck Family

The cousins


Going out on the boat!!!
Keelin has been talking about going out on her grandpa's fishing boat for a long time!
We went out on the Tahquamenon River.





Keelin went fishing for the first time!
She didn't catch anything :(


No comments: