Friday, January 22, 2010

Tennis and Swimming!

Wednesday, January 20: A break from the rain!!!
It was a beautiful day and we were able to spend it playing tennis and swimming! Keelin got a new tennis racket for Christmas so this was her first time out.

My little tennis player




Sunday, January 24: Another sunny day after lots of rain!
Jeff and Shauna came over for the day. We watched the Colts beat the Jets! Then my dad and I took on Jeff and Shauna in tennis (doubles!). Dad and I won 7-6 tie breaker! I was definitely the weakest link! good thing my dad is really good! and my brother was very nice to me...he only slammed the ball at my dad and not me!!!!
I got out running 4 of the 5 days last week!!! even with the rain! it is so nice to find time to be active! Having my parents and grandma here as added babysitters makes it easier too!


No comments: