Drew ran in the Evansville Half Marathon Sunday morning. I got the girls up and dressed warm to go down to see Drew run in the race.

Keelin and I ready to go!

Keelin was not very patient waiting along 3rd street downtown Evansville!
She kept saying, "I want to see daddy running!"

It was cold! Emmy was bundled on her side of the jogging stroller!

Drew was excited to see us when he came around the corner at mile 8.

We moved down to the river front to watch Drew finish the race.
Keelin enjoyed some breakfast here...so she was a little more patient!

Drew coming down the river front at the end of the race.
He finished in 1 hour 45 minutes! A new PR for him!
1 comment:
I love all the pictures of the newest girl in your life! Looks like you recovered fast and you guys have been out and about. Good for you!!
Post a Comment