Friday, July 24th
We went to Drew's Uncle Jim's Memorial Golf Outing. We go to this every year. Drew played golf with Butch, Clay,and Uncle Don. No golf for me this year...my belly is in the way! Keelin and I spent time in the pool at the Country Club. The evening is dinner with a silent and live auction to raise money for the Teddy Bear Dental Club. Then a band and dancing!!!
As you can see...I realized on the way to Illinois that I forgot my camera :(
Keelin had a blast dancing...it is all she talked about all week!!
"Me go to the party and dance!"
She was the dancing police!!!! If someone wasn't on the dance floor, she went and pulled them out there. It was too cute! She danced until 10pm!!!! Drew and I bid on a few items in the silent auction. We had the top bid on Cardinal tickets! and a Crayola basket (for Keelin!) I also bid on a pregnancy/baby bundle but I wasn't the highest bidder (that would have been for me and the baby.)
We had a great time!!! It was great to see family on Drew's mom's side!
No comments:
Post a Comment