Sunday, April 26, 2009

Louisville Mini-Marathon

We spent Friday evening and all day Saturday in Louisville. Drew ran the Louisville mini marathon Saturday morning. His training has not been the greatest lately and it proved to be another hot day for a race (similar to Chicago in October!) He was able to finish in 1 hour and 56 minutes, so he was pretty happy. Click here to see his results.

Keelin was so excited to have a whole bed to herself!
Although, I ended up sleeping with her so Drew could get a good nights sleep.

Keelin and I found a nice hill to sit on to wait for Drew to run by.

Here comes Drew!
He was looking for Keelin who was playing on the hill.


She ran down in time to give her daddy a hug.

And then he was off again.
Keelin tried to run after him and then began to cry because daddy was running away.
I consoled her and told her we would go find him after he finished the race.

Keelin found her daddy on a bench in the park.
She loved his medal.

Keelin loved the water fountains.

No comments: