Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day!

Keelin had a Valentine's Day party Friday at her daycare. She brought Valentine's to all her friends. The bag she brought home from the party last Friday is still in the living room and she continues to go through it.

Keelin dressed to go to daycare on Friday in her heart shirt.
(Thanks Grandma, Aunt Mary, and Aunt Linda!)

Saturday was a very busy day for our family! We started the day taking Keelin swimming at the YMCA! She had a blast! and Drew and I enjoyed relaxing in the pool.
Keelin encouraging her mom to put the camera down and come swimming.

Keelin and I made heart cakes. She helped me with each step.


Dumping in the confetti hearts.

Keelin did all of the sprinkles. I did all of the frosting.

Saturday night we all went out to the tavern for dinner. Keelin got a Dora balloon!

No comments: